With hundreds of projects under our belt, our products sell themselves. If you’re a tech enthusiast who loves to meet new people and present new opportunities for them to expand their businesses, you might be a great asset to our team.
The Digital Sales Managers assists with communicating our value to prospects and the public in the tech, entertainment and start-up industries.
In the average week, the job will involve filtering through our local and national prospects, and sending a pre-written e-mail communication to them. In addition, we have a back-to-basics approach to prospecting, and this charismatic, down-to-earth, technology enthused candidate would have to be open to connecting with local small businesses in-person, at meet-ups, and at networking events.
Other tasks will include blogging, client relationship management, project management, clerical and administrative work. In a few months, we’d like to expand the team, and put you in charge of new Client Relationship Specialists.
We’ll train you! Time commitment is an average of 1-5 hours per week.
- Social Media presence
- Creative with a love for technology
- Self-directed–We hate micromanaging!!
- Comfort with Google Drive and Dropbox
- Prior sales experience (preferred)
- High energy and enthusiastic with a willingness to grow with us
- E-mail a minimum of 20 of our prospects weekly
- Reach out to and visit local area mom and pop shops
Less Frequent Tasks
- Website blog posts (news, announcements)
- Client feedback, testimonial requests, and quality assurance through surveys (online and/or telephone)
- Online filing through cloud service
- Project management
- Assistance with client acquisitions
- Tracking of communication with prospects
- Provide suggestions to improve the firm