We’re looking for Communication/PR Intern to assist with web communication, brand promotion, and social marketing. Interns will be the first considered for job openings this Fall. If you are an energetic and creative individual that wants to work with small businesses, entrepreneurs and entertainers in Pittsburgh, Philadelphia, New York & LA–this position is for you!
- Friendly with a passion for technology–Geeks welcomed!
- Detail oriented, team player, and tech savvy with a knack for multi tasking
- Excellent communication skills with web copy
- Excellent grammar and punctuation
- Knowledge of WordPress
- Access and strong Adobe Photoshop skills with cropping and resizing for photos to be published on the web
- Ability to update Website, Twitter and Facebook weekly
- Ability to craft engaging posts and/or blogs
- Ability to work remotely and/or from a mobile device
- Ability to turn goals into tasks with minimal supervision (We hate micro managing!!!)
(Not required but a plus!)
- HTML and CSS Knowledge
- Understanding of MAC and Apple Products
- Understanding of SEO/SEM
This is an unpaid internship; however, we can offer a shining letter of recommendation. 100% of expenses may be reimbursed if they fall under certain criteria. We may be also able to offer academic credit. The hours and structure of the internship are flexible but should not exceed 1-5 hours per week.